Saturday 4 September 2010

Chance

My life is moving slowly
through light and darkness fair.
With ups and downs,
sometimes in hell,
though sometimes I don't care.
I've seen it all, both love and hate
in eyes of foe and friend.
I hope someday my life will change
before the whole thing end.


I dream of sun and butterflies
of hugs so warm and strong.
From time to time my days grows dark
and everything feels wrong.
Am I a cynic? Yes I am
for life has thought me this
that showing feelings, showing love
can end with deaths own kiss.


Am I a child? Perhaps I am
for thinking like I do.
For love and hate, all feelings strong
will help me to get through
the darkest times, death and despair
and meet the morning bright
and never to look back again,
to choose the deadly night.

No comments:

Post a Comment